Selling? Each home is unique!
I will look at your home from a BUYERS perspective. I will be honest with you as to what your home needs to get you the most amount
of money in the least amount of time. If your home would benefit from Staging, I will facilitate that. If your creative soul puts
Rainbow Bright to shame, then I'll bring in the painting experts to soften the surroundings. De-cluttering, repairs, you name it, we'll fix it.
If your home is already in pristine condition, I will let you know. Some homeowner's spend money on items that don't increase the
value of the home, let me save you time and money on those un-necessary items.
When your home is ready for the market, I will:
- Complete a beautiful property profile of your home using a professional photographer to showcasing it's special features. To me, the presentation is everthing when listing your home. A virtual tour will also be available on-line as will an ariel tour by way of drone if your property would benefit.
- Expertly market your home through channels like social media, websites, and MLS.
- Conduct a comparative market analysis to show you what other homes in your area have been sold for in the recent months
- Meet critical deadlines and expectations
- Guide you through the negotiation
- You can rely on me to be there for your assistance after the papers are signed and your home has SOLD.
First time BUYING? Awesome! What an exciting time. Buying my first home is in part what inspired me to get into the business. I will:
- Guide you through the process every step of the way, protecting your interest and investment.
- Educate you about the current housing market conditions
- Find you the home that fits your budget and criteria
- Provide the highest quality of service so that you feel comfortable and confident in the process